What to look for when Hiring a Real Estate Agent:
- Make sure the agent is a licensed real estate agent in the state you intend to purchase.
- Look for a “Realtor”
- Know the work history of the agent you intend to hire. New agents and seasoned agents have their pros & cons but you should know how long they have been practicing in the industry and previous work history is they are new agents. Don’t hesitate to ask for referrals.
- Research the company/brokerage the agent works for.
- Analyze how the agent you are interviewing approaches the sales process.
- Make sure you are a personality match. You have to be able to trust and communicate with your agent fully throughout the process.
- Professional full time agents will take the time to consult with you up front so you know how they may be able to represent you in the sale.
Tasks your hired professional should be doing for you:
- They will continually educate you about the current conditions of the market.
- Take time to fully analyze what you want and what you need in your next home.
- They should thoroughly explain any and all paperwork you have to sign with them.
- They will research & guide you to homes that fit your criteria using email, text and phone calls.
- They will gladly coordinate the work of other needed professionals throughout the process.
- They will know how to negotiate with the seller on your behalf and do it with your best interests in mind.
- They will check and double-check paperwork and deadlines and make sure you stay on track.
- They will solve any problems that may arise – before during and after the transaction.
We specialize in residential property in Central Massachusetts and would welcome the opportunity to help you with any and all of your real estate needs. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or invest in real estate – Just Call The Pros
Visit our website, www.justcallthepros.com for more information
The Pro’s @ Keller Williams Realty Greater Worcester